Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor
Anthology Communications, a small woman owned business in Washington, DC, is looking for mid-level communications person to join its growing team of communicators. The right candidate will have a strong media relations background, the ability to write a variety of content including articles, press releases and social media content and have an understanding of generating compelling content for a variety of audiences. Experience with education, workforce development or economic development a plus.
With 4-6 years' experience, the successful candidate will have a strong customer approach, be willing to work independently as well as with a team and have a high-level of creativity.
Specifically, the Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor will:
- Write, develop and distribute communications, including, but not limited to press releases, op-eds, columns, recurring and ad hoc issue-based updates
- Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within the press and publicity community.
- Gather and disseminate timely information to press and staff.
- Develop relationships with national, trade and regional press contacts
- Develop talking points and corresponding visuals (PowerPoint presentations) and maintain an organized repository easily accessible to staff and for broader distribution
- Work with designs to tell story visually thru infographics and other mediums
Candidates should also demonstrate:
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently to problem solve, take initiative
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn, grow and think in terms of possibilities
Salary commiserate with experience. No Phone Calls Please
Interested applicants should email resume and writing sample to