Anthology's approach can be described in a simple three-word phrase: solutions-oriented communications.
Solutions-oriented communications is rooted in understanding where our clients want to be. We've all been there. Sitting in a meeting while the conversation drags on about what the problem is and why the problem occurred. Our approach centers on ensuring that every communications activity has a measurable outcome that ties back to a goal and audience.
So what do you need to know before embarking on strategic communications? Our five-step approach simplifies and streamlines all kinds of outreach, marketing and communications programs.
- What is success? There are lots of attributes to a successful outreach campaign. Anthology will help customers define goals early on and set a standard for identifying an ROI.
- Who are you trying to reach? Understanding your audience, who influences them, what their biggest concerns are and how they are most likely to receive information will be critical to success.
- What are you trying to say? Anthology will help you develop messages that reflect the needs of your stakeholders.
- How will you get your message out? There are many ways to disseminate your message. Communications planning marries goals, audience and message with strategies and tactics necessary to reach your audience. These include traditional public relations, social media integration, content development, marketing and advertising strategies and other activities. Finding the right mix is essential.
- How will we evaluate success? Identifying metrics and calls to action that are measurable is vital to strategic communications.